ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] How big can the invoice number field be?

I think it should be an issue for UBL that lack of a limit in UBL
might encourage some to go over 35 characters. UBL should
think about what problems that will lead to. Just how many
systems out there are limited to something like 35 characters?
My guess is it is 'still' a high percentage.

I've seen limits on amounts, etc added to documents as a type
of document-header-level metadata. Maybe this is a candidate
for the UBLExtension.