ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] How big can the invoice number field be?

Plus, I have to confess to being a 'legacy' developer still working
on mainframes most of my time. But isn't it the fact that finance
systems all use a database. Surely there's nothing 'legacy' about
that. RDMS databases still all limit the field lengths don't they?

--
Stephen D. Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk