ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Extensions

> 2. Is there a guide to map common EDI documents to their corresponding UBL
> documents?

If you are talking EDIFACT then UBL has the UN/TDED code for equivalent
elements (see column S in the spreadsheet versions).  Not documents -
but the elements that they are made up from.  As far as documents go we
use more or less the same names as EDIFACT.  So a UBL Order is
equivalent to an EDIFACT ORDERS document.

UN/TDED is the data dictionary from which all EDIFACT messages are built.

If you mean ANSI X12 then you are on your own, although maybe there is a
UN/TDED to X12 mapping somewhere.