ubl-dev message

Subject: Fwd: [ubl-dev] [ANNC] XML-Spreadsheet for UBL v1.0 IDD draft Available

Hi Chee-Kai

Congratulations on all this. Looks very useful. Personally  :-)   I
think the XML
Spreadsheet format you use is quite neat, simple and elegant - fairly optimal.

Just one question (for now): Do you know what tools might be able to read the
various encodings of the IDD XML spreadsheet? I can't find any that can read
several different character sets on the same page. I think I have the
right fonts
installed (though maybe I'm wrong) but the characters don't display no matter
which tool I use (IE, text editors, XML Spy...).

Anyway, excellent work - thanks for sharing it with us.

Best regards

Steve