ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL XSD to Java code generation and compilation

Hi,

Has anyone encountered out-of-memory errors when trying to compile java classes that are generated from XSD2EJB tools such as one we are using from Oracle JDeveloper in a contract-first development approach?

Because the UBL XSDs are so nested, resulting in hundreds of java helper classes being generated, the compilation fails even with a 4GB RAM windows machine we are using for development.

Anyone has found ways to get around it, beside flatening out the entire XSD model tree into a single generic string type?

YeuWen