ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL Order

Pitching in with my view too, I think

>  <cac:BuyerCustomerParty>
>    <cac:Party>
>      <cac:PartyIdentification>
>        <cbc:ID schemeURI="http://www.dnb.com/US/duns_update/";>12345</cbc:ID>
>      </cac:PartyIdentification>

is the right way to handle the DUNS number.

I brought to UBL the CustomerAssignedID and did not
intend it be used for DUNS or EAN numbers, etc.
Customers and Suppliers sometimes assign to
eachother an ID which does not exist outside of
their trading relationship. This is the place for such
IDs, not for IDs assigned by independant bodies
like DUNS.

Sorry Roberto :-) Thanks Ken

Best

Steve