ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Tool question

Excellently informative Ken, many thanks.

So say I want to make my own schemas starting with
some UBL-format modeling spreadsheets or CCTS
format modeling spreadsheets; do I first have to decide
whether to use the 2.0 NDR or the 2.1 NDR?

Will I be able to use tools like the one from Turkey (I'm
guessing that is the iSURF initiative one) to make some
schemas or will that depend what NDR I choose?

Can I at this moment use the iSURF one to create schemas
for UBL 2.0 NDR? I'm guessing it might be too early to
make 2.1 schemas from my own modeling spreadsheets.
Will I have to wait for updates to tools to create 2.1 NDR
schemas? (I wouldn't mind the wait.) I got the impression
for iSURF that I need to create the model online in the
tool itself rather than importing conventional spreadsheets
into it. Will the taskforce be using spreadsheets like this
or transfering the document designs into the tool by hand?

---
Stephen D Green