ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] XPath expressions in UBL / Signatures

OK, Ken, I submitted a formal comment. It should appear shortly on
ubl-comment as
 http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201105/msg00001.html
As I noted, I submitted it prior to public review because it relates not
to changes in PR2 but to the existing UBL 2.0.

Many thanks Ken and Roberto for your helpful discussion of the main
points from different angles.

Best regards

Steve

----