ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL 2.1 and EU Standard Forms

I can answer your last question, that being there is a long-standing connection between CEN/BII and UBL regarding eTendering.

In this CEN/BII Phase 2 deliverables page regarding e-Tendering:

  http://www.cenbii.eu/deliverables/cen-bii-2/cwa-16560-etendering/

... you can see for every transaction of every profile there is a cell pointing to a document that details the syntax binding from the information bundles of CEN/BII to the XML elements of UBL.

An example is the first one in the list:

ftp://ftp.cen.eu/public/CWAs/BII2/CWA16560/BII-SyntaxBinding-BiiTrns41-Qualification-UBL-v2_0_0.pdf

In this CEN/BII Phase 3 deliverables page regarding eTendering:

http://www.cenbii.eu/deliverables/cen-wsbii-3/cwa-23452015-bii-notification-2/cwa-34562015-bii-tendering-new/

... you can see in the overview that there are also syntax bindings for UBL. Higher up in that page there is available for download both a package of profiles and transactions, as well as an explicit e-Tendering UBL Syntax Implementation Guidelines document.

As for your question regarding a link between EU's forms and CEN/BII, I have passed your question on to committee colleagues to ask if they can point you to the documents.

I hope this start is helpful.