ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] ND Rules check list

Hi everybody

Here is the link to the NDR SC rules check list (as per my action item at the last call)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-ndrsc/download.php/2831/UBL%20Schema%20Naming%20and%20Design%20Rules%20Checklist_20030709.rtf

This is so that FPSC members too get a chance to voice any objections, etc where items may impact on FPSC before the rules are accepted by NDRSC, which may happen quite quickly now as things speed up at the end of July. The deadline for objections is 17th July for NDR so any objections from FPSC should ideally be raised before that to give NDR a chance to assess them.

By the way, I've submitted my model amendments to Chee-Kai so we might get the amended (non-normative) 0.81 schemas today.  :)

All the best

Stephen Green