ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Re: 0.81-draft-4.zip

Bill, Chee-Kai and Ken

Greetings!

Chee-Kai, thanks again and sorry but in my last message I meant Amount, etc in referring to ccts when I wrote Address, etc.

I've corrected the schemas manually (prefixes and three missing ASBIEs) so these schemas I'm attaching here are good as draft 4 of 0.81

Bill, I think these a ready for uploading to the Web-site.

Ken, could these be sent to anyone in FPSC who might need them individually rather than mailing to the list. (Or I guess you could uplao them to the FPSC site for member viewing only and send out a link.) These should be sufficient for creating xpaths. There are a few cardinalities I'm thinking of amending but that shouldn't affect xpaths, should it. I'll try and find the time to remake the examples as well as updating xpaths for the specs.

Thanks

All the best

Stephen Green

0_81-draft-4.zip