ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-fpsc] ND Rules check list

At 2003-07-11 14:33 +0100, Stephen Green wrote:
>Here is the link to the NDR SC rules check list (as per my action item at
>the last call)
>
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/ubl-ndrsc/download.php/2831/UBL%20Schema%20Naming%20and%20Design%20Rules%20Checklist_20030709.rtf
>
>This is so that FPSC members too get a chance to voice any objections

Unfortunately, the file is not flagged for either public access or UBL
access, and those of us in FPSC who are not in NDRSC cannot see the document.

>The deadline for objections is 17th July for NDR so any objections from
>FPSC should ideally be raised before that to give NDR a chance to assess them.

Could you please ask someone in NDRSC to flag the document for at least UBL
committee access?  When I post FPSC documents, an additional step is
necessary to make the documents publicly accessible, and I thought we were
obliged by UBL rules to make *all* documents publicly accessible.

I've sent this to the list so that other members realize the documents are
not yet accessible.

Thanks!

..................... Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on courses: in-house corporate training available;
North America public:  XSL-FO Aug 4,2003; XSLT/XPath Aug 12, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:    http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc