ubl-hisc message

Subject: Teleconference Minutes - 2005-02-15/16

In attendance were only Micah and Ken.

We reviewed the output specification FS hub file:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cd-UBL-1.0/fs

and drew parallels with the possible input specification documents.

We decided on one input specification per document type, as in the output
specifications, all linked from the hub document.  Micah will begin work on
the individual input specifications.

Question arose about whether we are targeting UBL 1.0 or 1.1 ... the
thought was to target the SBS subset of 1.1.  Ken will revisit the output
formatting specs for the SBS subset of 1.1 and any new additional document
types that may be released (e.g. Certificate of Origin (if it is added, is
it being added? are there others?)).

Any feedback on this from other UBL members to the committee would be welcome.

We highlighted the plenary meeting in Ottawa in August 2005 as a potential
for working on the specs face-to-face, hopefully with a lot of work done on
both input and output specs before then.

We ended the meeting after 30 minutes.  Micah has action items on the input
specs and Ken has action items on the output specs.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc