ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-jplsc] Revised UBL data dictionary (Take 2)

Dear Jon,
I am sorry to send you this information lately.
I send you information of our JPLSC's translators.
The following information is confirmed by JPLSC members.

(Name)                 (Company)
Yukinori Saito        Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd.
Shin Takagi           Hitachi Systems & Services, Ltd.
Naomasa Hosoda   NEC Corporation
Kenn Ejima           Infoteria Corporation
Akihiro Kawauchi    Process Management Laboratory

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yukinori Saito" <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
To: <jon.bosak@sun.com>
Cc: "UBL JPLSC" <ubl-jplsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:44 PM

Dear Jon,
I am preparing to send you information of our JPLSC's translators.
I am now confirming that the translator's information to every JPLSC
members.
I will send you the translator's information by the beginning of next week.
Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513