Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Global attributes and publishing markup

Eve,
I have looked at the request for Publishing Markup and have some
thoughts on this.  First, do we really want to do this?  And second, if
we do, why don't we just use something that is already invented
somewhere?  As it is mentioned below use XHTML.

So, in light of the first question, do we really want to do this?  I can
see the need within descriptions of items within catalogs, or other
general notes, that need to be marked up like this.  Since we are
talking "Ebusiness" this should mean it is a way to show the data on
screen, as in catalogs.

Well, it looks like I could go along with this, as long as we know
exactly where we need this type of markup and keep it limited to these
areas.

Lisa Seaburg