Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] LC Packaging Document (Was:Feedback onMethodology Paper)

since sending my last email, I received Jon's recommendation we do change the title...
The only thing I would suggest at this point is that we change the
name of the review package from "Part 2" to something like "UBL
Public Review: 13 January 2003" (with a change to "20 January
2003") in the version that gets publicly announced on that date).
Then "Part 1" and "Part 2" could be subsections within the HTML
doc at one level further down.

I think this is sensible.

marion.royal@gsa.gov wrote:

Tim (et al)

The QA team is looking over this document, but before formal QA Team review, I would like to have an agreement on the LCSC title of this document (LC Packaging Document?) and apply version control.  Also, I would like to have it in OASIS template format with track changes enabled.  If this is a problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)