Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Reusable Types with IDs

many thanks gunther.

I have been checking this and i still am uncomfortable about the reults.

For example, I still do not see Contact.E-mail in the Contact ABIE despite it being in the spreadsheet.

More importantly (but possible related) is the problem of having an ABIE re-defined every time it is re-used, e.g. Address is re-defined  each time it is used???  Surely it should be defined once and the referenced.  What if we change an Address property defintion - we have to find all its uses!  It is onyl defined once in the spreadsheet.
Maybe you are misreading the spreadsheets.  Are you following the ASBIE (assocations)? I ask this becase when I look into BuyerParty I see definitions for SellerParty (e.g. PartyName, Address, etc..).

Can you explain to me what is happening (maybe send the script)?

Stuhec, Gunther wrote:
Reusable Types with IDs

Hello all,

I modified my perl script now. It generates the UID automatically an put this into the attribute "id".

Kind regards,

        Gunther

<<UBL_Reusable_02.zip>>

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142