Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] One more rev? (was: qualified element names in top-level message defs)

Hello Dave,

Sue is on airplane now. But I'm still in Washington until Friday. If you have some further questions, you can contact me by e-mail until Friday.

Kind regards,

	Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Carlson [mailto:dcarlson@ontogenics.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2003 23:44
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

(I am now on the lcsc list)

I've produced UML diagrams for the core components and reusable types, but am
holding off on the top-level diagrams.  Gunther, are you on an airplane right
now?  Do we plan one more rev to remove object class qualifications on the root
document type content?  Presumably this ripples through to stylesheet creation
and generation of sample instances.

Dave