Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Checking the zip file

Lisa,

I successfully downloaded and unpacked the zip file containing the
review package last modified 26 January 2003: 006:54pm.

Everything looks good except for B.2 and B.3.  The reference in
B.2 to xls/UBL_NormComp.xls does not resolve, and the two
references to xls/UBL_NormComp.xls in B.3 appear to be incorrect.
There are also four references to svg and png files immediately
following in B.3 that don't resolve.  (I have a feeling you
already know this, I'm just trying to be thorough.)

Jon