Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Status of Release

I think I see a consensus of thoughts here, but Lisa and I are trying to package the release and need a very specific recommendation of the LCSC.  We need two things ASAP.

1. Exact location withing the HTML document and

2. Exact text which points to the two "perspectives"

We can finalize the decision during the call, but anything is advance is appreciated.

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)