Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Updating the site

some remaining issues i see are...

1. Section 5.3 Figure 1. Trade Cycle
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/0p70/context-fig01.gif)
not found

2. Section 7.2 'preceding' should say 'previous'.

3. Section 7.2 After the sentence ending ",which references the UBL Core
Component Types:" add the sentence (and nececssary period) " which
references the UBL Core Component Types.  This schema also defines all
reused Basic Business Information Entities:".

4. Annex B.3 UML Diagrams of normalized model
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/0p70/uml/UBL_Library_0p70_normalizedmodelUMLclassdiagrams.zip)
not found

5. Title of B.3 should be UML Class Diagrams to be consistent with B.3

6. We are missing the original Annex C.1 "Document Spreadsheet models"
and associated links(similar to 7.2, excluding the core component
types,  but using the .xls files)

7. Current C.1 'UML Class Diagrams' should be Annex C.2.

8. Annex D.1  The statement "In the current review cycle, they are
scheduled for release after the ASN.1 team processes the normative
materials given above."
belongs in D.3.

9. Annex D.4 doesn't belong in Reference Models.  We should have Annex E
'Formatting Specification and Stylesheets'

10. Given (9) above then the references in D.2 to XSL-FO and XSLT also
belong in Annex E.

Can we discuss these on the imminent call?

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142