Subject: [ubl-lcsc] ubl 0p70 release - extra index.html file

Hi,

In the today's LCSC meeting Jon mentioned that he thought there was an
extra index.html file at the top level of the latest 0p70 release.  I
looked at
what I had downloaded early on the morning of the 20th, which I thought
was the last build, and, as I said in the meeting, that did not show the
extra
index.html file Jon mentioned.

However, this was bothering me, so I just now downloaded the release again,
and found (to no surprise!) Jon is correct - there is an extra
index.html file at the
top level.  I had downloaded the release for testing in the wee hours of
Thursday
am, the 20th.  This index file shows a creation date of 13:52 pm on the
20th -
so it must have happened in that last-minute flurry on Thursday.

At any rate, just wanted to alert everyone to the fact that I was incorrect
in my assumption I had the latest release and that Jon is correct about that
file and it's broken gifs and relative links.  So the question now is
what do
we do about it?  I know we discussed having an FAQ for information that
people were asking for in some of the comments we've received, so perhaps
we can add a note about this there?  It's not something we have to track for
the future, necessarily, since we will never re-release this particular
package.
However, it's a shame to leave it there w/o some documentation showing we
know it's there and pointing people to the correct index file one level
down.

Should we file a 'comment' for this?   Should we start that FAQ?

-Anne