Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] ubl 0p70 release - extra index.html file

i am unclear as to whether the package currrently on the web site is the
broken one or not.  I know Jon had a patched one that was put up, then
removed, is that the broken one?  do we have a valid one anywhere?

I agree we need to start the FAQ and this is a good thing to put on it.

Secondly, why not replace the broken image with a valid one for the
benefit of those who haven't downloaded it yet.

bear in mind many people will use the online version rather than
download 24MB +.