Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] Friday Teleconference information

To: QA Meeting participants

Shared screen support will be available for this Friday's meeting.

Please point your browser to:

   http://vnc3.cim3.net:5800/

   view-only password: "ubl"
   view-and-control pw: "qa"

I'll have the VNC server up 5 minutes before the meeting if anyone
needs to test their setup.

Your browser needs to be java-enabled. Your internet connection should
best not be behind a firewall (or, if so, please open up ports 5800 &
5900 in your firewall.)

Regards,
PPY