Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] [roe] Fwd: eGov review of UBL: A number of issues found in Denmark

From: jon.bosak@sun.com [mailto:jon.bosak@sun.com]
Sent: 3. juli 2003 16:52
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: jouko.salonen@republica.fi; mhb@schemaworks.com; PAA@itst.dk;
bni@itst.dk; mbk@itst.dk; tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au
Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [roe] Fwd: eGov review of UBL: A number of issues
found in Denmark

LCSC review team,

I haven't heard anything from Jouko, so I'm going to assume that
he is on vacation and forward this input to you directly.

Jon

From: "Mikkel Hippe Brun" <mhb@schemaworks.com>
To: "'Jouko Salonen'" <jouko.salonen@republica.fi>,
        "'Tim Benson'" <tim.benson@abies.co.uk>,
        "'Tim Benson'" <tb@abies.co.uk>, <david.layton@gsa.gov>,
        <arthur.brunson@gsa.gov>, "'Palle Aagaard'" <PAA@itst.dk>,
        "'Michael Bang Kjeldgaard'" <mbk@itst.dk>,
        "=?iso-8859-1?Q?'Ren=E9_L=F8hde'?=" <rel@itst.dk>,
<jon.bosak@sun.com>,
        <juhani.koivunen@vm.fi>, <john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
Cc: "'Grant, Amabel'" <Amabel.Grant@ogc.gsi.gov.uk>,
        "'Leverington, Martin'" <Martin.Leverington@ogc.gsi.gov.uk>,
        "'Mark Leitch'" <ml@tritorr.com>,
        "'Paul Spencer'" <paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk>,
        "'Brian Nielsen'" <bni@itst.dk>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:44:53 +0200

Dear Colleagues,

We have attached a small contribution of UBL issues collected her in
Denmark. The headlines are:
* Some thoughts on how the eGov review team can contribute
* Reconciliation of Invoice problem
* Identification of Payer/Payment for reconciliation of incoming payments
* Mandatory TypeCode in FinancialAccount
* RequestedDeliveryDate and PromisedByDate should have
representationTerm="DateTime" and not "Date"

Regards

Mikkel Hippe Brun & Brian Nielsen
On Behalf of the Danish XML Committee

Note. Mikkel will be on holiday from june 30th to july 18th. Contact Brian
for issues related to this contribubtion.