Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next meeting of the UBL LibraryContent subcommittee to be held on TUESDAY 26th August between 8 and10a.m California time

Sorry, I cannot make it today.
I neglected to report last week that Lisa and Bill Meadows are serving as
backups to the lead of the QA Packaging team (you may call it tri-chair, if
you please)
We did this because it is a busy time for all of us.

We agreed to change the name from UBLv1_alpha to UBLv1-alpha to match
naming conventions from the NDR.

I would suggest another few minutes of discussion on the names ALPHA, BETA,
and RELEASE today.
I think we have characterized it as
ALPHA - the name we use now until we are ready to go TC-wide for
review/approval.
BETA - the name we use after TC approval and while we are in OASIS-wide
review.
RELEASE - the name we use (or assume) after approval by OASIS as a
specification.

We have not chiseled anything in stone thus far and appreciate the advice
of the LCSC.

Chee Kai  would like to nail this down with respect to naming conventionsof
the normative files during the cycles.  I suspect that other than the
spreadsheets, the non-normative filenames are not so critical, and can be
deduced by the root folder name.

Lisa is responsible for the root folder and needs input for the index.htm
file.

Lisa will be leading the QA Packaging team this Friday.

Also note: Chee Kai does not show up as a member on the LCSC website.
Should probably fix that.

Have a great meeting,

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Tim McGrath"          To:     ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
                    <tmcgrath@portco       cc:     (bcc: Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    mm.com.au>             Subject:     [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next meeting of the UBL Library
                                            Content subcommittee to be held on TUESDAY 26th August between 8 and
                    05/26/2003 02:59        10a.m California time
                    AM

Please note that the next meeting of the UBL Library Content subcommittee
will be held on TUESDAY 26th August between 8 and 10a.m  California time

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=8&day=26&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
Access code: 5705229

The agenda will be:

1. Welcome from Chair and appointment of Secretary to take minutes.

2. Action Items     - arising from plenary (Anne/Bill)

3. NDR Rules update - Lisa

4. Containership position paper update

5. Schedule for 1.00 Committee Spec
- models for 1.00 alpha
- schemas for 1.00 alpha
- contents of package for QA

6. QA team report

7. Code List subteam report

8. Other Business

9. Next meeting

phone: +618 93352228  postal: po box 1289   fremantle    western australia
6160

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgroup.php

phone: +618 93352228