[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: UBL 1.0 schemas - using GUID
(cc: LC list as feedback to schema/codelist implementation) Thanks for the feedbacks, Stephen! The numbered steps to correct the test schemas to the form they would work are very helpful to fix the next set of schemas. (1) would be gone when GUID type reference is fixed. I assume either yourself or Tim could change the spreadsheet to do that. No change to tool. (2) would be gone with corrected rep term in spreadsheets (3) Thanks, didn't read the paper close enough to realize the *-Use-* naming. This also reminded me to instruct the tool to generaet a mirror copy of *-Use-* from stock if stock exists, and from placebo otherwise, so that the set of schemas can be used OOTB (out of the box). (4) Will instruct the tool to match *-Use-* as a fixed import filename. (first notice). Yes, I described that phenomenon in my preliminary notes. It had led me to realize that the usage of the "Documentary Namespace Prefix" column has been overloaded with 2 different usage meanings - for the codelist fields, this is the intended codelist prefix reference. But for document ABIEs, it is a hack to ferry the "standard" prefix all the way to instance space so that Ken's scripts work. The tool currently did the right thing to flag as error because it was expecting a codelist prefix. We would need to document this difference in usage semantics in perhaps the spreadsheet header comment block. (second notice). would be gone when the updated CodeListCatalogue is sent to me. Thanks again! Best Regards, Chin Chee-Kai SoftML Tel: +65-6820-2979 Fax: +65-6743-7875 Email: cheekai@SoftML.Net http://SoftML.Net/ On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Stephen Green wrote:Looking at Chee-Kai's initial test schemas: I've made a couple of changes to the schemas and they then work OK 1. amended the GUID reference to cct:GloballyUniqueIDType 2. changed Catalogue's ReferenceType to cat:DocumentReferenceType 3. changed all the codelist schema filenames from *-Placebo-* to *-Use-* 4. chnaged the imports to match 3. above I noticed that the document namespaces are being treated as codelist namespaces and throwing errors I noticed that the catlogue used by Chee-Kai here still has the 'eph' prefix/codelist line Otherwise everything looks like it works with regard to the codelist schemas :-) Excellent stuff Chee-Kai SteveTo unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgroup.php.
-- regards tim mcgrath phone: +618 93352228 postal: po box 1289 fremantle western australia 6160