Subject: Re: UBL 1.0 schemas

(cc: LC list as feedback to schema/codelist implementation)

Thanks for the feedbacks, Stephen!
The numbered steps to correct the test schemas to the
form they would work are very helpful to fix the next
set of schemas.

(1) would be gone when GUID type reference is fixed.
I assume either yourself or Tim could change the spreadsheet
to do that.  No change to tool.

(2) would be gone with corrected rep term in spreadsheets

(3) Thanks, didn't read the paper close enough to realize
the *-Use-* naming.  This also reminded me to instruct
the tool to generaet a mirror copy of *-Use-* from stock
if stock exists, and from placebo otherwise, so that
the set of schemas can be used OOTB (out of the box).

(4) Will instruct the tool to match *-Use-* as a fixed
import filename.

(first notice). Yes, I described that phenomenon in my
preliminary notes.  It had led me to realize that the usage
of the "Documentary Namespace Prefix" column has been
overloaded with 2 different usage meanings - for the
codelist fields, this is the intended codelist prefix
reference. But for document ABIEs, it is a hack to ferry
the "standard" prefix all the way to instance space
so that Ken's scripts work.    The tool currently did the
right thing to flag as error because it was expecting
a codelist prefix.   We would need to document this
difference in usage semantics in perhaps the spreadsheet
header comment block.

(second notice). would be gone when the updated CodeListCatalogue
is sent to me.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai