Subject: Example of controlled Vocabulary

The attached is an example of the extraction of terms within our models.
 You will see the list at the end of the spreadsheet.

I have assumed that Representation Terms are given by the CCTS, so this
is simply a list of all terms used for Object Class, Property Term (or
their qualifiers).

Now we need to do this for all models. As we have been discussing, this
should be the basis for our controlled vocabulary of terms.

If the EDIFIX tool is able to generate something similar this will save
some clerical effort, so let me know if it is practical !

NB this is a lower level priority task behind generating the UBL 1.0
schemas (top priority) and the TBG17 submission (secondary priority).

- we just want to keep you occupied ;-)

phone: +618 93352228

UBL-DespatchAdvice-1.0-beta-vocabulary.xls