Subject: [ubl-lcsc] UBL 1.0 draft 3 models for review

Greetings LCSC and all

Please find attached models for UBL 1.0 draft 3.
There may be just one version after this one to
add a proposed new UBL DataType to deal with
the Expiry Dates of Credit Cards and the like.
This can be added later if need be.

I hope people can review these before Tuseday's
call. They are in xls format just for now - I can
provide Open Office format later - it just saves
on zip file size until we need them in both formats.

The Schemas I generated with these models using
Chee-Kai/SoftML's UBLish (adapted only slightly),
with a little post-generation editing to cater for the
cat:/cbt: reusable splitting NDRule, all validated
without errors in both XML Spy 2004 and Stylus Studio.
The latter is the application which alone revealed the
RT Schema errors with missing 'type='xsd:token''. It
had no comlaints about the Schemas generated now.
Many thanks to Chin Chee-Kai (cc'd here).

This was to validate the models, but I will send out the
Schemas in another posting and folk can decide what
to do with them in case we need to fall back on them later.
I really cannot see any problem with using them at all.
Of course, to have EF generating Schemas from
the models may be important for UBL though. As long
as we get the desired product either way.

Please do let me know in ample time over the next
12 hours of any problems and I may be able to
fix anything before Friday is out.

All the best

Steve

UBL-1_0-models-draft-3.zip