Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Extensions position paper draft

Folks:

Here is a *very* rough draft of the position paper (late, but you know how
all that L-Tryptophan slows you down...)

I've tried to capture my thinking as best I can, but it is in somewhat
abbreviated form, and could be organized more clearly. Please forgive my
inelegancies here. Hopefully, it will serve as the basis of a discussion, or
further discovery work.

Cheers,

Arofan

draft-gregory-extensions-01.doc