Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 12 December 2001 UBL NDR meeting: TAG STRUCTURE

NDR SC portal: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

We will meet by phone tomorrow, Wednesday, 12 December 2001 for ONE HOUR
starting ONE HOUR LATER than our usual time:

   9-10am PT   (GMT -8)
   12noon-1pm ET (GMT -5)
   6-7pm Eur   (GMT +1)

Please use the following dial-in information:

   +1 805 240 9673
   participant code 165-412

PLEASE PREPARE for this discussion by reading the relevant materials
mentioned in previous messages and doing your action items related to tag
structure (there are several).

Agenda:

1. Roll call
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/.

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meeting:
    5 December 2001 meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200112/msg00012.html

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. Action item review
    I've listed only the tag structured-related open actions here:

    ACTION: Arofan/Sue/Lisa to provide the xCBL naming guidelines (and
    all the other xCBL guidelines!).
    Continued.

    ACTION: Mark to update naming position paper with our suggestions
    (including email suggestions).
    Has a dependency on Arofan providing examples and UDEF information.
    Continued.

    ACTION: Dale and Sue to work up tag structure examples and examine
    them in light of the two "PatientParty" circumstances listed in
    the November 28 minutes.  Other interested parties are Mark, Arofan,
    Eduardo.
    Continued.

5. Make decisions on tag structure:
    - Mark to summarize current status
    - Ron to give a *brief* overview and example of UDEF
    - Discussion led by Mark
    - Decisions

6. Adjourn