OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ubl-ndrsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 10 April 2002 UBL CM/NDR SC meeting

The CM SC and NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, 10 April 2002, at 
11am-1pm Eastern Standard Time:


NOTE that the U.S. is on summer time now, so we're back in sync!

The NDR SC portal was last updated 9 April 2002; look for links to the 
final version of the UDEF spec and to Bill's Paella examples:


Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same 
through at least June 26:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412

CM SC agenda:

[details to be supplied by Matt Gertner]

[action: Eduardo to update extension paper]

NDR SC agenda:

1. Roll call (if needed)
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings

    27 February 2002 telecon:

    6 March 2002 telecon:

    13 March 2002 telecon:

    18-22 March 2002 F2F meeting:

    3 April 2002 F2F meeting:

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. NDR document production (led by Mavis): brief

5. RT/CCT discussion: 20 min
    See the thread starting at:

6. Filling in the tag structure holes (led by Mavis): 20 min
    See the latest position paper at:

7. Action items and prioritizing our next chunk of work: brief

    Summary of work to be done:

    A External recommendations for changes to CCTS
    A Code lists
    A Modnamver
    A NDR document production
    A Review the purchase order schema design
    B Tag structure
    B Containership
    B Fixed vs. varying types
    C Dates and times


    April 10 (today): RT/CCT, tag structure (1hr)
    April 17: Code lists, (what else?) (2hr)
    April 24: (1hr)
    May 1: (2hr)
    May 8: (1hr)
    May 15: (2hr)
    May 22: (1hr)
    May 29: (what else?), approve NDR document for distribution (2hr)
    June 5-9 (the F2F meeting itself, if all goes according to plan)

    Current ACTION items:

    - A: Review the modnamver paper, the examples, and the 0.64 schema
    - A: Read Matt's types paper by 10 April and see if we want to
      prioritize it higher.

    - A: Tag structure paper w/RT&CCT schema thoughts
    - A: Analysis of NDR document situation

    - A: Ask Mavis to write up NDR SC external comments on RT/CCT
    - A: Code list paper

    - A: RT/CCT "property" comments
    - C: Role model paper

    - A: RT/CCT comments to list (DONE)
    - B: Containership paper

    - C: Date/time paper

8. Adjourn
Eve Maler                                    +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center   eve.maler @ sun.com

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]

Powered by eList eXpress LLC