Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda for 10 April 2002 UBL CM/NDR SC meeting

The CM SC and NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, 10 April 2002, at
11am-1pm Eastern Standard Time:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=04&day=10&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

NOTE that the U.S. is on summer time now, so we're back in sync!

The NDR SC portal was last updated 9 April 2002; look for links to the
final version of the UDEF spec and to Bill's Paella examples:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

Please use the following dial-in information, which will remain the same
through at least June 26:

   Toll-free (from the U.S.)         +1 888 232 0361
   International access/caller-paid  +1 805 240 9673
   Participant code                  165-412

CM SC agenda:

[details to be supplied by Matt Gertner]

[action: Eduardo to update extension paper]

NDR SC agenda:

1. Roll call (if needed)
    See member list at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/

2. Acceptance of minutes of previous meetings

    27 February 2002 telecon:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200202/msg00091.html

    6 March 2002 telecon:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200203/msg00004.html

    13 March 2002 telecon:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200203/msg00014.html

    18-22 March 2002 F2F meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200203/msg00028.html

    3 April 2002 F2F meeting:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200204/msg00003.html

3. Adoption of agenda (please send suggestions *before* meeting)

4. NDR document production (led by Mavis): brief

5. RT/CCT discussion: 20 min
    See the thread starting at:
    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200204/msg00005.html

6. Filling in the tag structure holes (led by Mavis): 20 min
    See the latest position paper at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/ndrsc/pos/draft-arofan-tagspec-03.doc

7. Action items and prioritizing our next chunk of work: brief

    Summary of work to be done:

    A External recommendations for changes to CCTS
    A Code lists
    A Modnamver
    A NDR document production
    A Review the purchase order schema design
    B Tag structure
    B Containership
    B Fixed vs. varying types
    C Dates and times

    Schedule:

    April 10 (today): RT/CCT, tag structure (1hr)
    April 17: Code lists, (what else?) (2hr)
    April 24: (1hr)
    May 1: (2hr)
    May 8: (1hr)
    May 15: (2hr)
    May 22: (1hr)
    May 29: (what else?), approve NDR document for distribution (2hr)
    June 5-9 (the F2F meeting itself, if all goes according to plan)

    Current ACTION items:

    Everyone: