Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] RE: [ubl-cmsc] Agenda for 10 April 2002 UBL CM/NDR SCmeeting

I would suggest the following agenda for the CM SC call:

1. Review of use case status
2. EWP/TAAT/Paella issues
3. Additional open issues (hierarchical context values, etc.)
4. Preliminary planning for authoring of draft specification

We can drill down into the necessary topics on the call. I would like after
this call to have some clear action items that will lead to final decisions
on remaining open issues and for the authoring of a spec, no matter how
preliminary, that we can then revise iteratively as issues are resolved and
use cases are defined.

Matt