Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Metadata Enumerated Lists

We never discussed this issue on the call yesterday -- my bad.  Lisa,
your "list of lists" is very helpful.  It shows that there are
definitely cases where UBL will have to invent its own lists, and it
also shows (to me, anyway) that we don't have a very clear demarcation
between "administrative/metadata" code lists and others.

But here's the best news.  I think that our decision to use "namespaced
types" means that we can handle the occasional UBL-internal code list
exactly as we would any other external code list: It should have a
unique named type, and could be reused by someone else if they wanted
to.  (Whew. :-)

	Eve