Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Version 08 of the code lists paper

I consider this paper complete now (yay!).  Please let me know if you
have any comments; I think I could produce a small revision before the
F2F if I had to.

We still need to have an NDR document section that provides examples of
how the schema modules created by external code-list-defining
organizations should look, and we need to strongly recommend some
canonical appinfo/documentation for such modules. I will provide a draft
of this to Mavis as soon as I can.

	Eve