Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] [ubl-ndr] A Heads' Up from Barcelona

Title: [ubl-ndr] A Heads' Up from Barcelona

Folks:

Although the full comments of the UBL SCs were not completely disposed of, a long discussion of other comments related to ISO 11179, and with an impact on the basic model underlying CCTS, have resulted in the re-definition of Representation Term into merely being a naming construct.

I believe this substantially alters the situation with regards to the CCT/RT issues, which we have raised, and which numerous other commenters have as well.

We will have a full disposition of this issue, but I just wanted to send out a heads-up so that people could start looking at what this might mean for us.

Cheers,

Arofan