Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Position paper of facets.

Gunther-- Thanks for putting this together!

This position paper is a good start towards documenting our entire way
of handling the coding of our RTs/CCTs/basic CCs/leaf types.  What do
you think about expanding the scope of this paper a little bit to talk
about the FooType/FooContentType setup -- for example, to explain why we
chose this naming scheme and to cover all the other benefits in addition
to the ability to use facets?  It would serve as a nice complement to
the material we need to cover in the NDR document.

Thanks,

	Eve