Subject: Schema File standard header (disclaimer, distribution rights, etc)

In the process of producing schema files from spreadsheets,
it is possible to include a standard header comment block
into the generated schema files.  This header comment block
can include disclaimers, distribution rights (royalty-free),
URL of UBL/OASIS, and other standard wordings applicable to
all generated schema files.

Does NDR have anything to provide as input for that?
Or could someone please point me to the right SC or person
for that?

If there's consensus on this header comment block made
within the next 2 weeks or so, I'm looking at including that
comment block in the 0p80 release.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai