Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Rule: 91

Aha, so "top level" not-equal "global".  Thanks for the correction.  In
that case, the rule should not say "...which then requires their
declarations be globally defined."  If we want to prohibit redefinition,
we ideally should do that in a separate rule, and not (incorrectly)
imply that naming a type means the definition must be directly beneath
<xsd:schema>.

	Eve