Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Latest context methodology paper

Hum.  I see no documents at all on the CMSC documents page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-cmsc

I groveled through the CMSC archives and found only this message from April
17, 2003 mentioning a version 0.5:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-cmsc/200304/msg00026.html  and an
update the following day:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-cmsc/200304/msg00027.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve L. Maler [mailto:eve.maler@sun.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:57 AM
To: UBL NDR
Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Latest context methodology paper

Can someone point me to (or send me) the latest version of the context
methdology paper?  The last one I have is from Eduardo on March 13, but
I wonder if some work was done on it after that point.  Thanks!

	Eve
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-ndrsc/members/leave_workgro
up.php