Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Latest context methodology paper

In order for there to be any documents in that section someone would
have had
to use the Kavi interface to submit them, and I doubt the SC/Kavi
relationship
has progressed that far. ;)  FYI, I did the same search about a month
ago and also
discovered that about 9 monhts of archives are missing (July 02 through
Feb 03).
I don't think this is because nothing was posted, because if there are
no messages
you at least usually get a page that tells you so.  I contacted the
webmaster to look
into it and they are (but haven't found the problem yet).  I don't think
the missing
archives are related to there not being a later document available
beyond .5, but
just fyi since there may have been other things sent in email during
that period that
people might expect to find available.

-Anne