Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] UBL Procurement Subcommittee Meeting - Monday, 3 October 2005

Hi Martin

I have updated the list accourding to Sylvias notes. As chair she is the one
who desides what is desided. We have not forgotten your request and will put
it on the agenda today. What I else have on the list is:

-Contract in RecieptAdvice and despatchAdvice (for the cases that there are
no order before the delivery)
-Document reference (I have proposed GaranteeStoragePeriode, Hashcode and
HashMethod as addition to the current content to be adle to handle to
persistency and consistency problem with attachachment)
-AccountReasonResponce (suggestion from Stephen)

/Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Martin Forsberg [mailto:martin.forsberg@amnis.se]
Sendt: 2. oktober 2005 23:54
Til: 'Tim McGrath'; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: RE: [ubl-psc] UBL Procurement Subcommittee Meeting - Monday, 3
October 2005

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't attend the conference call tomorrow, but I have some
positive news from Sweden.

When we met in Brussels I talked about the Swedish adoption of UBL. I've
attached a press-release that was published last week. It
is the Swedish National Financial Management Authority (ESV) that recommends
the government to use the "Swed-invoice" (UBL-Invoice
1.0 Subset). Approximately 250 public authorities are going to use the
invoice-standard for all incoming and outgoing invoices. The
subset is already the recommended standard in the rest of the public sector.

Peter, I didn't see the change of cardinality (to 0..n) of PaymentMeans in
the spreadsheet? Is there any problem regarding the
request? (See my mail from last week)

Best regards,
Martin Forsberg