Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] UBL Procurement Subcommittee Meeting - Monday, 3 October 2005

Hello Tim and Martin,

I am copying this to Carol Geyer at OASIS.  She already has the
English version of the press release and some contacts to follow
up with in Sweden.  I think rather than a translation of the ppt
she might prefer to just contact you directly.

Jon

   Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:37:19 +0200
   From: "Martin Forsberg" <martin.forsberg@amnis.se>
   Cc: <ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org>, <jon.bosak@sun.com>

   Tim,

   We have no specific document describing how we use UBL in the swedish
   subset. The work with defining the subset is described in a
   powerpoint-presentation. Unfortunately it is only available in swedish.
   I can translate it if you think it would be of use?

   ppt:
   http://www.svefaktura.com/SFTI_Basic_Invoice20041108_EN/SFTI%20Basic%20Invoice_1.0/doc%5Cintroduction%5CSvefaktura.ppt

   All documents
   http://www.svefaktura.com/SFTI_Basic_Invoice20041108_EN/SFTI%20Basic%20Invoice_1.0/index.html