Subject: [Fwd: Re: SV: UBL Spreadsheet Notes] - forwarded from Mark Leitch

I am forwarding this thread to the list so we keep track and ensure everyone gets to see it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: SV: UBL Spreadsheet Notes
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:15:15 +0100
From: Mark Leitch <ml@tritorr.com>
To: Peter Larsen Borresen <plb@itst.dk>, Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>

Re: SV: UBL Spreadsheet Notes Just to clarify...
I am not suggesting that we just refer to the sender and the recipient of each message.
What I am saying is that the roles, active and passive, have to be better defined in each message both in terms of inclusion and in terms of cardinality.

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
Tel.:   +44 1932 821112
Cell.:  +44 7881 822999