Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Expected Delivery Date in Despatch Line

Title: Re: [ubl-psc] Expected Delivery Date in Despatch Line
I think there’s a wrong cut paste there – it reads Delivery. Actual_ Delivery Date Time. Date Time
It should read - Delivery. Estimated_ Delivery Date Time. Date Time
Description is also wrong.

Mark Leitch

From: Tim McGrath <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:14:06 +0800
To: Mark Leitch <ml@tritorr.com>
Cc: "'ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org'" <ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Yes, you will find it under the Despatch Line/Delivery as Estimated Delivery Date Time.

Mark Leitch wrote:
Expected Delivery Date in Despatch Line I have noted that we have taken this out somewhere along the line.  Please can you remind me why.
The expected delivery date on the despatch line is used to describe at time at which undelivered (short) items will be delivered.
Have we covered this elsewhere ?

Mark Leitch

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/