Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Schedule for next conference calls

Sorry I missed the call yesterday but Friday is a bad day for me.

Between April 18 and May 2nd I will be in Hong Kong and can only call
before 1600 local time (thats 1000 in Europe and 4 or 5 am for US East
Coast).  After the 2nd I am in Europe but travelling intensively and
probably cannot commit to any times until I return on the 13th May.

To make things easier I have gone throuh the issues list and made my
personal comments against each item (see attached).  Note that those in
yellow font are duplications. I am happy to deal with this on email if i
cannot get on a call.

PS as we update the issues list can you post to the ubl list not ubl-psc
as the others cannot access these documents.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Issues06-04-00003.000-tim.xls