Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] UBL PSC TC- Schema Generation

At 2009-10-08 17:04 +0300, Fulya Tuncer wrote:
>Does schema generation process of UBL only include generating XSD
>schemas?  Or  are there  any related tasks?

For the time being, all that is needed for SGTG from the iSurf tool
are the /xsd and /xsdrt directories.

When it comes time when Jon and I work on packaging, I will take
Tony's work on code lists to create the CVA file and associated data
qualifications documentation.

Please remember that Tony is our custodian of code lists for UBL 2.1,
ensuring the correct ones have been selected, the correct files are
being used, supplying the files to me for processing in SGTG, and
confirming in the packaging phases that the correct ones are being deployed.

>For this task, we have examined the documents on the links that Ken sent us.
>
>  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00030.html
>
>  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34338
>
>It seems we need to do some minor changes on the module such as
>updating namespaces and eliminating Qualified Data types.. So I hope
>we can finalize the work soon. When we finish, could you please
>check and provide feedback on conformance of the generated schemas
>to UBL v2.1 before announcing them as final schemas for review?

I would be pleased to also be one to review the /xsd and /xsdrt
subdirectories you create.  Could you kindly forward them to me in a
ZIP file when they are ready for review?

Thank you, Fulya!

--
Upcoming: hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes
in Copenhagen Denmark and Washington DC USA, October/November 2009