Subject: Re: SV: SV: [ubl-psc] UBL PSC TC- Schema Generation

At 2009-10-10 09:38 +0200, Tim McGrath wrote:
>I have some empathy with Ken's view but we have to be guided by the
>policy on UBL 1.0 -> 2.0

I can accept your arguments, Tim:

>Remember we are a semantic library and so changes to
>properties mean changes to semantics (such as a changed business rule).

Good point.

>Secondly, if any ASBIE or BBIE in an ABIE changes or is added (ie become
>a new version) then the ABIE becomes a new version  too.  However we did
>not permit the ripple effect.

Not permitting the ripple effect addresses one of my strongest
concerns.  Thank you.

Please forgive my earlier interruption of the dialogue.

--
Upcoming: hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes
in Copenhagen Denmark and Washington DC USA, October/November 2009