ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Input from Altova

Thanks Ken

Yes, I had similar thoughts but the type of
thing we'd have values for would be mainly
codes, dates and amounts - so it might be
we have dates and amounts like this -

<IssueDate>1900-01-01</IssueDate>
<TaxTotalAmount>0.00</TaxTotalAmount>

which looks to me like it wouldn't present
problems but I could imagine some issues
with codes, for example: which currency
code to include where this code is mandatory.
I'd be more than a little bit biased to use 'GBP'.
Using 'GBP' in the filled examples is a rather
different matter since they serve a slightly
different function but the latter case does show
that we are never going to get this perfectly
right.

A separate point is that the filled examples with
non-generated data do not have every single
attribute included but the tool-generated filled
instances do have every subset attribute filled
so again we may need both.

All the best

Steve